Dancing hands on the dough
In the Baking Center children mix several ingredients to make cooking dough by measuring, mixing and molding the dough to make homemade cookies.
Did You Know?
- Thousands of years ago a cake is made by simply smashing grain then add water without any additional ingredients.
- Wheat flour is the result of the grain that has been through a milling process.
- Bogasari became the first flour producer whose products are already fortified with vitamin nutrients in the form of iron in accordance with the motto "Bogasari Participates in Developing Nutrition of the Nation."
- Responsible – in using the tools based on the functions while making cookies.
- Independence – taking care of oneself while working.
- Creativity – decorating cookies with the toppings.
- Motor Skills – mixing, kneading, pounding, and molding cookies dough.
- Cognitive – measuring and mixing ingredients.
Food Allergy Notice:
The food contains of: premix flour, cookie sugar mix, choco chip, butter, vegetable oil, and egg yolk.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.