Create your own bread style
- Bread Maker
- Bread Seller
You’ll know about how to have your own easy to make bread creation and looks catchy. Also as a bread seller you’ll get knowledge how to be a good bread seller.
Did You Know?
- Sari Roti’s factory can produce 1.820.928 bread/day
- Sari Roti’s waste usually is used for fodder and fish food
- Gratitude – be thankful to the buyer for buying the bread.
- Respect – mutual respect between the seller and the buyer as well as the bread maker.
- Honesty – children are responsible of handling kidZos and must be transparant at this job.
- Responsibility – children are responsible of handling kidZos they get from the buyer.
- Communication – by talking to the people, so they will buy their bread.
- Critical thinking – responding to others question.
- Collaboration – children work together while selling the bread.
- Creativity – when you create your unique bread creation.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.