Good posture, good health!
Assistant of Chiropractor
Children will learn about bones structure and how it relates with chiropractic. They will learn also why it is important to maintain healthy bones and muscles.
Did You Know?
The word 'chiropractic' comes from the Greek, the word 'chiro' means hand, and 'praktikos' which means practical. If interpreted literally 'Chiropractic' means 'done by hand'.
- Responsibility – taking care body health and being careful while taking care others.
- Care – caring others.
- Social – socializing with others and make friends with new people.
- Self-knowledge – understanding the important of keeping the body healthy.
- Motor skills – coordinating both hands.
- Communication and critical thinking – following the instructions and safety procedure in accordance with the instructions given.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.