Create and give smile on your donut
Be a professional donut maker who masters in processing the ingredients and making it done until giving yummy toppings.
Did You Know?
- Commonly the shape of a donut is round with a hole in the middle just like a ring, but now it is created with fillings or toppings for example with cream, jam, jelly, cheese, and others.
- Originally the ring shape of donut was created by a sailor, Captain Gregory Hanson, who during a particularly violent storm needed his both hands free to man the wheel of his ship, and impaled a fried cake upon the wheel, creating the signature hole.
- Creativity – decorating donuts with the toppings.
- Motor Skills – twisting and kneading donut dough.
- Cognitive – measuring and mixing ingredients.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity