Every Bite Counts
Children will learn about the ingredients to make chicken nuggets and mold them witht heir own creations. They will also know how the nuggets are processed until the food are ready to be consumed.
Did You Know?
The chicken nugget was invented in the 1950s by Robert C. Baker, a food science professor at Cornell University, and published as unpatented academic work.Dr. Baker's innovations made it possible to form chicken nuggets in any shape.
- Responsible - in using the tools based on the functions while making the nuggets.
- Independence - taking care of oneself while working.
- Communication - understanding instructions, talking to others.
- Motor skills - coordinating both hands to prepare the dough (pounding, squeezing, rolling, and flattening).
- Self-knowledge - knowing the ingredients needed to make chicken nuggets.
|Earning kidZos after completing the activity.|