Shopping on your fingertips
- Picker and Packer
- Logistic Officers
Children will know the process of online purhasing. From a Merchant who uploads the picture of the products in the store website, and customers who buy the products. The Picker and Packer will pick and wrap the products ordered then give them to the Logistic Officer who will deliver the products to the customers.
Did You Know?
- About 58% of perpetrators of online shopping are women.
- 71.6% of all products purchased online are clothing.
- Integrity – understanding the importance of transmitting and communicating messages correctly to avoid misunderstanding.
- Responsibility – to provide products as ordered and send them to customers on time.
- Solidarity – children will foster a sense of solidarity with coworkers in the distribution tasks.
- Creativity – children will know the right angle to take a picture and make the picture really attractive.
- Cognitive – operating online shopping system.
- Motor skills – packing the products.
- Self knowledge – locating different places in the city using map, understanding how online purchasing work.
|Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity (worker).|