Be the voice of KidZania
The Radio Station provides the city with entertainment as well as being a focal point for communicating news and events to visitors. Radio remains one of the most important sources of mass media, culture and entertainment.
Did You Know?
- Most radio commercials are only 15 seconds long, yet it is considered one of the most effective ways to reach an audience.
- Guiglielmo Marconi sent the first ever radio transmission in 1896.
- Respect – kids listen and give some respect when the other kids are speak.
- Positive values – will be promoted in the process of making a radio broadcast.
- Communication – during the radio broadcast kids will talk with each orher.
- Critical thinking – kids do some question and answer during the radio broadcast.
|Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.|