What do you see under the microscope?
Put on your lab coat and get yourself ready to do research about beneficial and harmful bacteria for our body. Use your microscope to analyze and present the result to others as you find something important in health world.
Did You Know?
- Scientists are people who are experts or have a lot of knowledge about science. We might say that scientists are people involved in science.
- In 1930 Dr. Minoru Shirota from Japan found lactic acid bacteria that helps to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria in the human’s digestive system. The name of the bacteria, Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain, is after the founder.
- Confidence – presenting the results of the research in front of others.
- Integrity – doing research carefully for the benefit of human.
- Communication – establishing communication with others, understanding explanations, and provide an explanation to others.
- Critical thinking – understanding the process of research, its objectives, and giving opinions about the founding.
- Reading – the instructions and information about the research.
Food Allergy Notice:
Yakult contains of : water, sucrose, skimmed milk powder, glucose, L.casei Shirota strain, flavorings.
|Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.|