Fit your feet!
- Shoes Maker
- Quality Controller
Assemble the shoes parts then check the quality of the shoes. Don’t forget to test them! Make a hit kick to the goalie and ensure that your shoes are in good quality.
Did You Know?
- In 1989 SPECS started its first steps as “100% Made in Indonesia” sports brand.
- Sport shoes, recognized as sneakers, are shoes primarily designed for sports or other forms of physical exercise, and now they have evolved to be used for casual everyday activities.
- The term “sneakers” generally describes a type of footwear with a flexible sole made of rubber or synthetic material and an upper part made of leather or synthetic materials.
- Sharing and tolerance – by taking turn to do a penalty shoot.
- Responsible – assembling the shoes parts correctly and properly.
- Integrity – checking thoroughly the quality of the shoes.
- Motor skill – coordinating both hands to assemble the shoes parts, kicking a ball to make a goal to the goalie.
- Self-knowledge – knowing what the quality of shoes consist of.
- Critical thinking – knowing which parts do not show good quality of the shoes.
- Spatial concept – where to aim the ball.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.