Smartphone Experience Center
Hello, calling the technology!
- Customer Service Staff
Working here will let kids learning about technology in communication, and they also learn how to serve customers with excellence.
Did You Know?
- The cell phone has become an important communication tool that is used by people all over the world to keep in contact with each other at any time.
- Cell phone designs are constantly evolving to incorporate the new needs and desires of users. Some of these new functions include space for memory cards, flip screens, cameras, touch screens, USB ports etc.
- Modern mobile phones also have wireless capability in the form of infrared, Bluetooth and other wireless protocols.
- Respect – understanding what people need and give best service.
- Communication – building communication with others, understanding an explanation.
- Social – socializing with others and make new friends.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.