Water Research & Training Center
Springs for everyone
Children will work as a Hydro-geologist who seek and analyze also conserve the springs. Find the water springs then research what it contains to be processed as drinking water for everyone.
Do You Know?
- Hydrogeology (hydro- means water, and -geology means knowledge about rock) is a branch of science of hydrology that studies the spread and the movement of soil water under the ground and the rocks on the Earth's crust.
- In 1974 the first production of AQUA, as the first bottled drinking water in Indonesia, was launched in 950ml bottled glass.
- Responsible – of the tasks given when searching the water movement under the ground.
- Commitment – to provide the best quality product.
- Integrity – in searching and researching the springs.
- Critical thinking – in taking action and determining the correct locations of researched springs.
- Language – communicating with others, understanding an explanation and instruction, asking questions or making comments on what is learned.
- Social – socializing with others and making friends with new people.
- Collaboration – working together to find and to research new spring locations.
Kids will earn kidZos from completing this activity.